AEC Marketing and Proposal Coordinator (Architecture/Engineering/Construction Industry)
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainability, and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
The Marketing & Proposal Coordinator is responsible for content coordination, writing, graphics coordination, formatting and on-time delivery of proposal submissions. They ensure that all proposals are in alignment with Integral’s brand standards and strategy.
The Marketing & Proposal Coordinator maintains and manages all Marketing databases and tracking of opportunities, and prepares reports from them. They maintain marketing materials and provide assistance for Marketing/BD events. The Marketing + Proposal Coordinator provides in-house sales and marketing support to other members of the Marketing team as required.
The Marketing and Proposal Coordinator will participate in the Los Angeles chapters of the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS), taking advantage of programs, networking and educational events. (Membership furnished by Integral Group).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in creating and maintaining BD and proposal files with InDesign
- Assist with the coordination, design, layout, content and production of assigned collateral materials including proposals, business templates, brochures and project profile
- Assist with maintenance of key practice/sector marketing materials (i.e. resumes, project profiles, standard SOQs, brochures) using Adobe Creative Suite, mainly InDesign
- Coordinate the organization of Integral events
- Assist with the preparation of marketing reports
- Assist in the management and updates to the BD database for unsecured work, i.e opportunities, prospects and proposals
- Assist with miscellaneous BD assignments, including attending events
- Assist with coordination, management and execution of client events including sponsorships, seminars/workshops, receptions, conferences
- Miscellaneous Marketing tasks as required to support the provision of Marketing services in a timely manner
- Update internal intranet as needed
- The Marketing and Proposal Coordinator may also be called upon to assist with some administrative duties, including greeting visitors and providing general reception support, assisting new employee orientations within the team, and arranging internal and external meetings.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in an marketing and/or administrative assistant role
- High School Diploma; Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or college course work preferred
- Exposure to the AEC (Architecture/Engineering/Construction Industry)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office suite and desktop publishing software required; Deltek or equivalent ERP business management & reporting system preferred
- Working experience with RFP's and/or RFQ's
- Intermediate graphic design skills – proficiency in the use of desktop publishing software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat, and willingness to learn more
- Knowledge of a customer relationship management system (Deltek or similar CRM)
- Highly proactive, organized, able to prioritize and multi-task; able to plan and execute tasks to meet deadlines
- Professional demeanor; able to maintain composure and exercise diplomacy in solving problems
- Highly detail oriented and takes pride in the standards set; will take initiative to exceed expectations
- Excellent written communication skills including business writing
- Superior proofreading skills in format, style, spelling, punctuation and grammar
- A good eye for layout, graphics and imagery
- Excellent telephone manner, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and responsible; able to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Able to respond to challenges and to embrace continuous improvement
Trust. Nurture. Inspire.
We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities