ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Are you a team player?
- Do you want to work for a company that is innovative and involved with sustainable development?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
Integral Group’s Vancouver office is growing and needs your help! The Electrical Project Manager forms a viable part of the Integral Group management team and is responsible for managing their respective Project Design Team. This individual has specifice building system design experience working on projects such as high-rise residential, mixed-use, commercial and institutional buildings. The Electrical Project Manager provides technical support and management resources essential to Integral Group for design decision-making and team management accountability.
- Works with the Integral’s Management Team to control and coordinate business development, sales/marketing, team targets, team personnel, technical design and related activities
- Utilize leadership skills and motivation techniques to train staff and maximize employee productivity and satisfaction
- Develops, establishes, and administers procedures and systems pertaining to team management matters
- Prepares work load, sales forecasts and team resources/schedule for administrative and managerial functions
- Serves as the principle liaison with selected clients or major projects
- Upholds and maintains Integral Group design standards and will be responsible for engineering, specifications, documentation, standardization, quality assurance, cost and value analysis and the broader aspects of Division 16 electrical building services (plus role of Managing Consultant as required).
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 10 years of specific HV, LV, control and lighting design experience
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Communication and Coaching skills
- Minimum of Project Management experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Professional Engineer (CEng, PEng, or equivalent)
- LEED Accreditation is an asset
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation. Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world. For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment. You will also enjoy great benefits including half-day Fridays, and award-winning open office design and location, and company-sponsored social events.
We appreciate all expressions of interest and carefully review all resumes received. Regrettably, we are only able to contact applicants who are selected for interview.
Thank you for your interest in Integral Group.
Back to Current Opportunities