PROJECT ASSISTANT / COORDINATOR
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you a talented Project Assistant/Coordinator looking for your next challenge?
- Are you extraordinarily detail oriented, precise, and organized?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a motivated and adaptable person with a positive attitude?
- Do you strive working in a fast paced environment?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
This position will work out of the Vancouver office, assisting the engineering teams with project related administration and coordination.
With excellent word processing skills and superior attention to detail, the Project Assistant / Coordinator will generate work that is consistent with company processes, values, and timelines, ensuring that team and company goals are met.
We are looking for a dedicated team player who is willing to go above and beyond to assist our teams.
- Provide administrative project coordination and support to production teams, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Prepare, word process, edit, format and proofread Integral documents using standard templates
- Sort, organize and file team documents within our document management system
- Prepare, edit and proof read Construction Administration documents
- Compile and format multi discipline reports
- Format and edit contractual specification documents
- Sort, track and stamp all shop drawings
- Scan, copy and print documents
- Consistent application of current company standards and processes across projects
- Provide Business Development support through client relations, management software maintenance and proposal submission support
- Provide office services support to teams which includes; travel arrangements, conference bookings, meeting and general administrative support as needed
- Assist Team Leads with sub-consultant management
- Assist team Project Managers in day-to-day project management duties, including tracking of project deadlines and deliverables
- Attend project meetings on an “as-needed” basis to support the project team in taking meeting minutes
- Provide feedback to the Support Services Manager on template and/or process updates required
- Maintain all current and archived project and accounting filing systems
- Provide back up to other Project Assistants / Coordinators as required
- Provide backup reception relief as required
- Assist other support teams with tasks as requested
- At least 3 years work experience in an Administrative role, in Building Engineering/Consulting Engineering environment preferred or related industry e.g. construction and/or architecture
- College Certificate/Diploma in Administration or related area preferred
- Highly proactive and organized, with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Adaptable to shifting responsibilities and tasks
- Self-starter who can work under pressure in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including excellent document formatting knowledge
- Ability to produce quality documents quickly and to company standards using templates
- Excellent word processing skills, including editing and proofreading, with an accurate typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Detail oriented and takes pride in the standards set
- Team player who takes initiative to ensure that goals are met
- Positive, mature attitude and professional demeanor
- An interest in buildings and sustainability
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities