Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you experienced, motivated and a people person?
- Do you want to work for a company that is innovative, sustainable and environmentally responsible?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Vancouver office is seeking an HR Coordinator. We are growing and our Admin & People Team needs your help! Our vision at Integral is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice, and we need a team member who can help us achieve our goals through hiring great people to work with us.
The HR Coordinator will work closely with, and provide support to the Admin & People Manager and is responsible for providing personnel, communications, and administration support as outlined below.
- Coordinates the full-cycle recruitment process
- Prepares and administers new hire orientation packages
- Assists with benefits administration
- Knowledgeable on employment standards, privacy legislation, occupational health and safety legislation, and employment law practices to ensure company practices meet or exceed provincial or federal requirements
- Provides a point of contact for staff in all locations to answer general personnel related queries
- Data entry of employee information in internal systems/tracking documents
- Prepares ad hoc reports as required
- Produces employee documents and internal HR correspondence
- Creates and maintains employee files
- Assists with immigration applications
- Assists with organizing probation and semi-annual employee performance reviews
- Assists with organizing company meetings, events and staff celebrations
- Assists the Administration team with duties such as backup reception relief, records and file maintenance, and other general administrative tasks as required or assigned by the Admin & People Manager or Director, Administration
- Additional duties and tasks as required
- Post-secondary degree/diploma/certificate specializing in human resources with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a HR Assistant or Coordinator providing support to staff in multiple locations
- Working knowledge of relevant provincial and federal employment legislation including: employment standards legislation for British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario; privacy law, occupational health and safety, and some knowledge of contract and case law as it pertains to employment best practices
- Experience and knowledge of effective recruitment practices
- Good understanding of each of the key areas of HR provision including but not limited to: recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, personal & career development, retention, termination, policy & process etc.
- Ability to produce quality documents confidentially, quickly and to company standards
- Organized with exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively within a group with team spirit as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills; approachable and consistent in dealings with employees
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, supervisors, peers and clients, internally and externally
- Experience in consulting engineering or a related discipline is highly preferred
- Familiarity with Ceridian Insync is an asset
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision is an asset
- Familiarity with JAZZ is an asset
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities