Senior Proposal Coordinator
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you experienced, motivated and creative?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Oakland office is seeking a Senior Proposal Coordinator. We are growing and our Marketing & Proposals Team needs your help! Our vision at Integral is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice, and we need a team member who can help us achieve our goals through intelligently written, great looking marketing & proposal material.
If you are excited about proposals and love the challenge of writing winning proposals, this is the team and role for you! As a Senior Proposal Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating all proposals submitted from our California offices. Your day might include crafting a great resume for our technical staff, drafting the proposal for a $50M project, or generating leads to support sales activity.
Our Marketing and Proposals Team places a high priority on creativity and fun while maintaining a high level of productivity. We pride ourselves on producing engaging materials internally and externally. You can read more about us and check us out at www.integralgroup.com
- Take responsibility for content coordination, writing, graphics coordination, formatting and on-time delivery of proposal submissions
- Ensure all proposals are in alignment with Integral’s brand standards and strategy
- Supervise the Proposal & Marketing Coordinator in Oakland
- Maintain and manage all proposal and marketing databases and track proposal opportunities and prepare reports from them
- Maintain relevant proposal and marketing materials and provide assistance for Marketing/BD events
- Provide proposal & marketing support to other members of the Marketing and Proposals Team as required
- Work with the North American Proposals Team to ensure proposals are following the firm-wide standards
- Coordinate between Californian, North American and International offices to maintain processes and standards according to the brand guidelines
- 5+ years of experience in a related position
- Excellence in proposal writing, preparation and business development, with an understanding of best practices
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple deadlines as well as meet deadlines within a high-pressure environment
- Superior proofreading skills in format, style, spelling, punctuation and grammar
- A good eye for layout, graphics and imagery, with a strong attention to detail
- Intermediate graphic design skills - proficiency in the use of desktop publishing software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; open and direct communicator
- Excellent coordination skills
- Database management experience
- Previous experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry or professional services firm is preferred
- University/post-secondary education with an emphasis in Marketing or related discipline is preferred
Trust. Nurture. Inspire.
We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities