Digital Marketing Coordinator
(Los Angeles, CA)
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you experienced, motivated and creative?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Los Angeles office is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator. We are growing and our Corporate Marketing & Communications Team needs your help! Our vision at Integral is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice, and we need a team member who can help us achieve our goals through engaging and interactive digital content.
If you are excited about communications and social and digital media, this is the team and role for you! As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for sharing time-sensitive stories and information, as well as maintaining Integral’s digital marketing assets. Your day might include updating the company website, drafting social media posts or analyzing engagement activity.
Our Marketing and Proposals Team places a high priority on creativity and fun while maintaining a high level of productivity. We pride ourselves on producing engaging materials internally and externally. You can read more about us and check us out at www.integralgroup.com
- Develop Corporate and local social media content marketing plans to increase both the volume of followers through social media channels as well as the engagement level of such followers (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Vimeo)
- Manage Corporate and local Social media channels
- Deliver weekly operational updates of plan execution against marketing performance metrics
- Develop online marketing plans, grounded in return on investment metrics using analytics from Integral Group website
- Coordinate with Corporate team for original content to include keyword/phrases that will increase traffic to sites based on analytics
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under Integral Group have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed upon profile of the target audience
- Routinely audit effectiveness of website; report findings to Director and make recommendations on improvements
- Maximize the traffic to Integral Group website by improving page ranking within search engines.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital trends and act as an industry expert
- Work with all departments to achieve successful execution and implementation of all digital media solutions
- 3+ years of experience in a related position
- Previous experience delivering and executing online and digital marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo, and Facebook, plus Hootsuite
- Ability to perform Social Media analytics and provide reporting
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple Social Media channels and accounts
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress
- Knowledge of Intranet Platforms
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple deadlines as well as meet deadlines within a high-pressure environment
- Superior proofreading skills in format, style, spelling, punctuation and grammar
- A good eye for layout, graphics and imagery, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; open and direct communicator
- Excellent coordination skills
- Previous experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry or professional services firm is preferred
- University/post-secondary education with an emphasis in Marketing or related discipline is preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Trust. Nurture. Inspire.
We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities