Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Do you have experience as a project coordinator in construction, design/engineering, or architecture?
- Are you a people person?
- Is delivering high quality customer service important to you?
- Do you have a passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Are you exceedingly detail oriented, meticulously precise, and exceptionally organized?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to our team?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Oakland office is seeking an exceptional Project Coordinator to help support the design of cutting edge, deep green buildings. We are Integral Group – one of the top green engineering firms in the world.
Project Design Team Support
- Prepare, word process, edit, format and proofread Integral documents using standard templates
- Assist with generation and updating of specifications via Master Spec
- Sort, organize and file team documents
- Set up new project file folders/binders
- Sort, track and stamp all shop drawings
- Scan, copy, print, fax documents
- Attend team meetings and take minutes/notes
- Maintain all current and archived project and accounting filing systems
Construction Administration Support
- Maintain and update RFI/Submittal database
- Receive incoming RFI/Submittals
- Log in and distribute RFI/Submittals to Project Engineer assigned to the project
- Follow-up with engineers on outstanding/open RFI/Submittals
- Log out and return RFI/Submittals
- Issue weekly Open RFI/Submittal Report and Monthly Project Performance Report
Office/Region-wide Process Improvement Support
- Administrative support for Principals
- Administrative support for office
- Maintain specification and detail maintenance lists
- Facilitate specification and detail maintenance meetings
- Meet on a regular basis with to review office / regional operational issues
- Minimum of 3 years progressive work experience in an Administrative role, in an Engineering/Consulting Engineering environment preferred
- High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
- Able to produce quality documents quickly and to company standards using templates
- Word processing experience, with an accurate typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Highly proactive, organized, able to prioritize to meet deadlines (this is essential in a high-stakes position coordinating millions of dollars worth of design work at once
- Detail oriented and takes pride in the standards set; takes initiative to exceed expectations
- Team player who takes initiative to ensure that goals are met
- Mature attitude and professional demeanor; able to maintain composure and to exercise diplomacy when required to resolve problems
- Self-motivated and responsible; able to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Able to respond to challenges and to embrace continuous improvement
- University/College education highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision preferred
- Familiarity with Desktop Publishing software is an asset
- Environmentally minded with an understanding of energy and climate change issues
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities