BIM Regional Lead, U.S. East
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you a good leader?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you motivated and creative?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Washington, DC office is seeking a BIM Lead to oversee our U.S. East Region, which includes offices in Washington, Richmond, Atlanta, and Austin.
If you’re the right person, you’ll manage regional BIM practices development and the implementation and enforcement of global standards. You'll coordinate best practices and assure effective project execution on all regional projects.
You’ll be part of our global BIM team working on continuous best practices and standards development, assuring that all our global BIM standards, policies and practices are effective and stay at the top of our field.
- Interface with our firm-wide BIM leadership team
- Provide direction and specialist advice on project requirements, fee proposals and strategic/technical tender questions
- Review proposals and RFPs for BIM/CAD scope and provide feedback
- Work with Principals and Project Managers to review BIM requirements for each project, assisting with the programming of timescales and deliverables
- Represent the company at BIM kick-off meetings with key stakeholders, providing technical MEP input to the overall project BIM execution plan
- Manage in-house BIM technicians and external contractors to set-up Revit templates for projects and assist on project work – modeling and detailing; ensure timely and accurate delivery of work
- Support project standards coordination with customers
- Create Revit families in response to project need
- Help resolve BIM design issues
- Manage and distribute coordinated digital documents to the project team
- Coordinate needed software and hardware upgrades with IT
- Communicate with subcontractors to receive, coordinate and update all electronic models
- Work with the BIM leadership team to update, maintain and evolve our Revit templates, standards and content libraries
- Provide hardware and network support to IT as it relates to BIM production
- Solve problems whenever they arise (or before they happen)
- Provide Revit MEP training and continuing education to staff
- Test skills of new hires and provide technical orientation to BIM tools
- Attend conferences, seminars, and workshops for BIM as approved by the regional director; bringing back learning and disseminating the information to appropriate teams
- Deliver internal presentations, providing knowledge of BIM requirements/workflows, technical solutions to deliver effective BIM models and feedback on previous projects
Thought Leadership & Marketing of BIM Services
- Carry out BIM research and development to ensure that the company is at the forefront of BIM technology and report back to the business on suitability for our needs
- Web, literature, interviews, presenting at relevant client focused conferences
- Future BIM/Revit MEP Industry Initiatives and Developments
- Identify trends and business opportunities relating to BIM
- 7+ years of BIM experience
- Associate’s degree (A.S.)
- Practical knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Bluebeam
- Environmentally minded with an understanding of energy and climate change issues
Trust. Nurture. Inspire.
We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities