IT Support Technician
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you a team player with the ability to maintain information technology systems and processes?
- Are you motivated and creative?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Oakland, CA office is seeking an IT Support Technician to help support the design of cutting edge, deep green buildings. We are Integral Group – one of the top green engineering firms in the world.
If you're the right person, you'll primarily provide help desk support (end user support) to all Integral Group offices as well as server support and assistance with growing the IT infrastructure of the company. We currently have 400 employees in 14 offices across the US, UK and Canada, and we are continuing to grow.
- Help desk support for users
- Install/upgrade software
- Maintain software licenses
- User account management
- Monitor and maintain backup system
- Deploy and maintain hardware
- Maintain hardware inventory
- Diagnose and solve computer issues
- Server maintenance and support
- Education: 2 year certificate in computer science program
- Experience: 0-2 years as an IT technician working in customer support
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Eager to learn and grow in technical knowledge and responsibility
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Proficiency in the following software and hardware:
- Microsoft Office
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 (R2)
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Smartphones: iPhone, Android, Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking equipment and technologies
- Autodesk products: AutoCAD and Revit is an asset
- Environmentally minded with an understanding of energy and climate change issues
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities