The Junior Administrator provides support to all members of the office. Duties include project and general administration alongside some office management. This position occasionally covers front of house reception and as such requires a professional image and excellent telephone manner.
As a Junior Administrator, this individual will provide overall support to the Office, including but not exclusively:
- Working with other members of the Administrative team to ensure that all Engineers are given the administrative support required
- Assisting Engineers in the collation and issue of tender documents and information to contractors, including typing specifications
- Train to become the electronic document controller for the London office
- Creating reports using NBS Create and Bluebeam PDF software
- Assist the Marketing team in creating fee proposals and prequalification documents
- Creating mail merges for name badges for events
- Sending correspondence and issuing electronic information to file upload sites
- Electronic & Manual Filing
- Photocopying, printing and binding
- Dealing with incoming calls and assisting with front of house, including setting up meetings in our four conference rooms
- Keeping supplier and customer database up to date.
- Collating monthly invoices for the Company credit card
- Tea/coffee making for visitors and staff when necessary
- Organising lunches/sandwiches for seminars/meeting
- Ensuring that the office and break out areas are kept tidy and safe, including ensuring that all recycling is being carried out correctly and all systems adhere to the Elementa Management System
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fast accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to multi task with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and meet and greet skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Organised and efficient
- Must have the ability to take ownership and follow through with problem solving skills
- Work as part of a team, providing professional and friendly customer service
- Work to tight deadlines with a flexible approach in a busy environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Robust personality
- Polite, friendly & bubbly
- Educated to A Level or life equivalent
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you! Qualified and interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter.
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, with a starting salary of £14,000, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age