BIM Technician MEP Designer
(Los Angeles, CA)
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you motivated and creative?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Los Angeles office is seeking a BIM Technician to help the production of cutting edge, deep green buildings. This is an opportunity to start your career in the MEP industry, going through comprehensive Revit and AutoCAD training under the supervision of the BIM Lead, which will set you up on a growth path toward an MEP Design Engineer role.
- Design and layout of MEP systems in BIM/Revit/AutoCAD
- Work closely with engineers, to ensure that every drawing set that goes out is of the highest quality, consistency, and visual communication standards
- BIM technology and process evolve quickly, so adaptation and rapid, self-directed, on-the-job learning is an explicit expectation
- Work with a variety of software platforms and BIM collaboration and coordination processes
- Perform occasional BIM standards, template, and content library maintenance
- Provide occasional, over-the-shoulder, informal training for junior engineering staff
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
- BIM/Revit/AutoCAD experience
- Associate's degree (AS)
- Able to quickly pick up new software skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Revit MEP experience
- BS Architectural Engineering, BS Mechanical Engineering, BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Experience with Navisworks and/or BIM 360Glue
- Experience with BIM Coordination activities (working with Architect and Contractors on Clash Detection and Resolution)
- LEED AP
- Environmentally minded with an understanding of energy and climate change issues
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities