ASSOCIATE - ELECTRICAL
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you motivating leader?
- Do you want to work for a company that has a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to lead a team of developing engineers into success?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Vancouver office is growing and needs your help! Our vision at Integral is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice. The Associate forms a viable part of the Integral Group leadership team and is responsible for managing his/her respective Project Design Team. The Associate provides leadership, technical support, and management resources essential to Integral Group for design decision-making and team management accountability.
We need a team member who can help us achieve our goals through providing support to our Electrical engineers as well as help us grow our business as outlined in the duties and responsibilities section below.
- Works with the Integral’s Leadership Team to control and coordinate business development, sales/marketing, team targets, team personnel, technical design and related activities
- Develops, establishes, and administers procedures and systems pertaining to team management matters
- Prepares work load, sales forecasts and team resources/schedule for administrative and managerial functions
- Serves as the principle liaison with selected clients or major projects
- Upholds and maintains Integral Group design standards and will be responsible for engineering, specifications, documentation, standardization, quality assurance, cost and value analysis and the broader aspects of Division 16 electrical building services
- Professional Engineer (PEng, or CEng equivalent)
- Minimum 10 years of specific HV, LV, control and lighting design experience
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Communication and coaching skills
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- LEED Accreditation
- Upholds, lives, and delivers the core values of the company
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities