RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you a passionate Receptionist looking for your next challenge?
- Would you like to be the first point of call for a company that is innovative, sustainable and environmentally responsible?
- Are you proactive, organized and able to effectively prioritize to meet deadlines?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a well-ordered person who enjoys sprucing up your work environment?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Vancouver office is seeking a talented, driven and personable Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join our team!
This key role will have the dual responsibility of welcoming visitors to Integral, ensuring a positive experience, and also providing administrative support to the team as required.
- Greet all visitors in a highly professional and friendly manner that positively affects guest’s perceptions and dealings with Integral
- Answer inbound calls quickly, professionally and courteously
- Perform all switchboard tasks including transferring calls, inter-office paging and announcements, and directing calls to voicemail
- Maintain and update continuous log of staff availability and meeting room calendars
- Notify staff members by phone and/or email of visitors
- Receive and send courier packages
- Sort and stamp all incoming mail
- Sign out and set-up/maintain/cleanup meeting rooms
- Maintain company contact database
- Assist with the coordination and organization of Lunch and Learn seminars and cleanup afterwards
- General reception maintenance (i.e. tidy reception desk, open office, post office hours when necessary)
- Dishwasher maintenance including monitoring when cycles are finished, putting dishes away, and beginning the next cycle
- Maintain the kitchen sink area
- Coffee machine maintenance
- Assist with the coordination of staff travel when necessary, liaising with company travel agent
- Assist with maintenance of all current and archived project and accounting filing systems
- Assist with maintenance all reference and codes/standards libraries in the office
- Fax, scan, photocopy documents, word processing using standardized office templates, data entry and any other admin tasks as assigned from staff
- Daily mail retrieval and delivery and/or notification of incoming correspondence and packages to staff
- Overall office maintenance ensuring that all public office areas are clean and tidy, adequately supplied, and equipment running smoothly. This includes ordering office supplies and troubleshooting equipment failures and/or having equipment serviced.
- Assist with obtaining equipment and furniture quotes, ordering equipment, and office organization
- Word processing of various correspondence and documents using Integral standard templates
- Overflow Project Assistant work as required
- General administrative duties as required or assigned by the Team Leader
- 1-2 years of reception, customer service or related experience
- High School Diploma; University/College education preferred
- Excellent telephone manner, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to provide a professional, warm and welcoming front desk presence
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to work well with others and interact with all levels of the organization
- Highly proactive, organized, able to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Professionalism in handling confidential situations and materials
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office knowledge
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Data entry experience
- Multi-line phone experience
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities