Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you an Admin all-star and a master document formatter?
- Do you want to be part of a company that is innovative, sustainable and environmentally responsible?
- Are you extraordinarily detail oriented, precise, and organized?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a motivated and adaptable person with a positive attitude?
- Do you strive working in a fast paced environment?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Vancouver office is seeking a capable Project Assistant to help support the design of cutting edge, deep green buildings by providing administrative assistance to our busy production teams!
With excellent word processing skills and superior attention to detail, the Project Assistant will generate work that is consistent with company processes, values, and timelines, ensuring that team and company goals are met.
We are looking for a dedicated team player who is willing to go above and beyond to assist our staff.
- Provide administrative project assistance and support to production teams, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Prepare, word process, edit, format and proofread Integral documents using standard templates
- Sort, organize and file team documents within our document management system
- Prepare, edit and proof read Construction Administration documents
- Compile and format multi discipline reports
- Format and edit contractual specification documents
- Sort, track and stamp all shop drawings
- Scan, copy and print documents
- Maintain all current and archived project and accounting filing systems
- Provide backup reception relief as required
- Assist other support teams with tasks as requested
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in an Administrative role
- Experience in an Engineering/Consulting Engineering environment preferred
- College Certificate/Diploma in Administration or related area preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including excellent Microsoft Office document formatting knowledge
- Ability to work in complicated document templates
- Ability to produce quality documents quickly and to company standards using templates
- Word processing and editing experience, with an accurate typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Highly proactive, organized, able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and takes pride in the standards set
- Team player who takes initiative to ensure that goals are met
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities