Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you experienced, motivated and passionate about administration?
- Do you want to work for a company that is innovative, sustainable and environmentally responsible?
- Are you exceptionally detail oriented, precise, and organized?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professionalism, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a strong worth ethic?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a highly capable Office Administrator to join our team! The Office Administrator will provide excellent administrative support to production teams and will be responsible for the day-to-day organization of the office and the tasks required to maintain an effective and professional office environment as outlined in the duties and responsibilities section below.
- Provide administrative project assistance and support to production teams, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Prepare, word process, edit, format and proofread Integral documents using standard templates
- Sort, organize and file team documents within the company’s document management system
- Prepare, edit and proof read construction administration documents
- Compile and format multi-discipline reports
- Format and edit contractual specification documents
- Sort, track and stamp all shop drawings
- Scan, copy and print documents
- Responsible for coordination of insurance certificates
- Enroll and maintain business and professional memberships, licenses, associations, etc.
- Maintenance and purchasing/ordering of office equipment, supplies and stationery
- Responsibility for office maintenance including office furnishings, desks, equipment, supplies for staff and maintenance supplies
- Mobile and land-line phone system maintenance, including set up/deletion and resetting users, office greetings, time changes, etc.
- Handle all building/tenant issues including security, building cards, keys and janitorial issues and general maintenance issues around the office
- Parking administration
- Registration and payment of staff seminars/events, conferences, luncheons, and offsite training, etc.
- Purchase and maintain all industry reference publications, standards, bylaws, codes, magazine subscriptions, etc.
- Maintain all current and archived project and accounting filing systems
- Provide backup reception relief where required
- Assist other support staff with tasks as requested
- All other duties as assigned by the Team Leader and Director of Administration
- College or University graduate with Management Diploma/Certificate
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ work experience in an Office Supervision/Management role with experience of Office Administration in an Engineering/Consulting Engineering environment preferred
- Proficient in commonly used software applications to include a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) as well as a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.Working knowledge of Deltek Vision preferred.Good working knowledge of other Accounting or Desktop Publishing software is an advantage
- Proven experience in supervision/leadership with training in this area a benefit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, grammar, spelling, etc.
- Proven ability to handle a variety of organizational and administrative tasks and to manage own workload while effectively directing and delegating to others
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities