Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you a charismatic and motivated “people person”?
- Do you enjoy a fast paced work environment?
- Are you resourceful and adaptable with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Victoria office growing and needs your help! Our vision at Integral is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice. We currently have a staff of 5 mechanical engineers and 2 electrical engineers involved with the design and construction of heat recovery, LED lighting, geothermal, and rainwater harvesting systems. We need a team member who can help us achieve our goals through providing effective support to our office as outlined in the duties and responsibilities section below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends reception desk and front office - meets and greets all visitors to the office
- Answers general inbound calls professionally and courteously and performs all switchboard tasks
- Maintains and updates continuous log of staff availability and meeting room calendars
- Receives and sends courier packages
- Arranges external plotting orders
- Sorts and processes all incoming hard-copy mail
- Signs out, sets up and maintains cleanup of meeting rooms
- Maintenance of office equipment and machines
- Coordinates travel bookings and arrangements (assist with the coordination of staff travel when necessary, liaising with company travel agent)
- Assists with the coordination and organization of “lunch-and-learn” seminars
- Prepares and submits expense reports for Office Leadership
- General reception maintenance (i.e. tidies reception desk, opens and closes office)
- Designated liaison with Building Owner/Landlord for all tenant and landlord related day to day activities
- Coordinates monthly staff events and food orders for special events
- Summarizes payables and cheques weekly for Office Leadership and courier package to Vancouver office
- Prepares fee proposals with assistance and review from the Proposal Manager (based in Vancouver) and Office Leadership (based in Victoria)
- Provide assistance with administrative work from production teams as required, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Prepare, word process, edit, format and proofread Integral documents including specifications, reports, letters, etc., using standard templates
- Sort, organize, and file team documents using company cloud-based electronic system
- Set up new project file folders and binders
- Scan, copy, print documents
- All other duties as assigned by Team Leaders
- 1-2 years relevant experience (industry related, i.e. engineering, contracting, or architectural would be an asset)
- College or University graduate preferred
- Excellent telephone manner, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to produce quality documents quickly and to company standards using templates
- Word processing experience, with an accurate typing speed of 50 wpm
- Highly proactive, organized, able to multi−task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and takes pride in the standards set
- Team player who takes initiative to ensure that goals are met
- Mature attitude and professional demeanor
- Basic AutoCAD experience is not necessary, but considered an asset
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities