Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Do you pride yourself on your administrative astuteness and enjoy supporting others?
- Would you like to work for a company that is innovative, sustainable and environmentally responsible?
- Are you exceptionally detail oriented, precise, and organized?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you proactive, organized and able to effectively prioritize to meet deadlines?
- Are you a well-ordered person who enjoys sprucing up your work environment?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Vancouver office is seeking a capable, motivated and approachable Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coverage of the front office
- Backup reception relief
- Assist with the coordination and organization of Lunch and Learn seminars and cleanup afterwards
- Assist the Finance team with monthly/semi-monthly invoice backup and invoice mail-outs
- Assist with maintenance of all current and archived project and accounting filing systems
- Assist with maintenance all reference and codes/standards libraries in the office
- Fax, scan and photocopy documents, data entry and any other admin tasks as assigned from staff
- Daily mail retrieval and delivery of incoming correspondence and packages to staff via bin runs
- Overall office maintenance ensuring that all public office areas are clean and tidy, adequately supplied, and equipment running smoothly.This includes ordering office supplies and troubleshooting equipment failures and/or having equipment serviced.
- Assist with obtaining equipment and furniture quotes, ordering equipment, and office organization
- Word processing and formatting of various correspondence and documents using Integral standard templates
- Overflow Project Assistant work as required
- Cover reception desk as required
- General administrative duties as required or assigned by the Office Manager or Team Leader
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Administrative role
- High School Diploma; College education preferred
- Customer-service oriented
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail and able to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Professionalism in handling confidential situations and materials
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office knowledge
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Data entry experience
- Multi-line phone experience
- Team player who takes initiative to ensure that goals are met
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities