Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you self-motivated and able to work independently?
- Are you proactive, organized and able to effectively prioritize to meet deadlines?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Vancouver office is seeking a talented, driven HR Intern to assist our People team! This will be an excellent opportunity for a recent grad or someone in the process of completing their HR program, wanting to gain applied experience.
- Completion of, or working towards a degree/diploma/certificate specializing in human resources, or related area
- Experience writing company policies is an asset
- Knowledge of relevant provincial and federal employment legislation including: employment standards legislation for British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario; privacy law, occupational health and safety, and some knowledge of contract and case law as it pertains to employment best practices
- Knowledge of US state and federal employment legislation is an asset
- Experience and knowledge of general HR Practices and Procedures
- Good understanding of each of the key areas of HR provision including but not limited to: recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, personal & career development, retention, termination, policy & process etc.
- Proficient document processing experience - ability to produce quality documents confidentially, quickly and to company standards
- Ability to conduct research effectively
- Ability to think analytically
- Organized with exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively within a group with team spirit as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in consulting engineering or a related engineering or technical discipline is highly preferred
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change. We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come. Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you!
We appreciate all expressions of interest and carefully review all resumes received. Regrettably, we are only able to contact applicants who are selected for interview. Thank you for your interest in Integral Group.
Back to Current Opportunities