Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Vancouver office is seeking an experienced Energy Modeller to join their Energy Modelling & Sustainability team!
- Receive and execute instructions from the Team Leader and be responsible and accountable for completing the assigned projects with required level of quality, on schedule and on budget under the Team Leader’s guidance and supervision
- Provide training and support to junior staff as required
- University degree or college diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field is required
- EIT with the ability to apply for PEng certification is an asset
- Minimum 4 years of experience in building systems engineering, building physics, thermodynamics and advanced building energy analysis
- Proficient in using advanced building energy modelling tools (eQuest, IESVE, EnergyPlus or equivalent)
- Proficient in interpreting information from engineering design drawings and documentation
- Proficient in using HVAC load calculation tools (HAP or equivalent)
- Experience working with different computer programming tools considered an asset
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative, pragmatic and analytical
- Coachable and adaptable
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities