MEP Electrical Design Engineer (2-5 years of experience)
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you a motivated and creative Electrical Engineer?
- Do you bring 2-5 years of MEP consulting experience?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Atlanta office is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to lead the design of cutting edge, deep green buildings. This position is based in Atlanta, GA and we welcome applications from across the United States (relocation assistance provided on a case-by-case basis).
This position in a small but growing office will be mentored by the Electrical Department Head and requires the ability to lead power and lighting system designs for high-performance buildings in the Commercial, Higher Education, Aviation, Science & Technology, Hospitality and Healthcare market sectors. Projects will typically pursue higher levels of LEED certification (Gold, Platinum), Net Zero Energy, WELL, and/or Living Building Challenge and range in size from 5,000 to over 1M square feet.
- Collaboration in multi-discipline project teams to develop drawing and specification documents for issuance to architects, contractors and building owners.
- Plan project resources, maintaining schedules and budget.
- Active listening skills and the ability to resolve conflict within teams and client.
- Ability to provide electrical design and performance specifications for lighting, lighting controls, power and low voltage system.
- Engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection for low, medium and high voltage systems.
- Develop master and project specifications.
- Survey and evaluate existing conditions.
- Construction administration.
- Mentoring and sharing work experience knowledge for the benefit of other employees and the office.
- Other tasks as needed to ensure timely and thorough support to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Architectural Engineering or equivalent is an asset but will consider those without degrees
- 2-5 years’ experience in MEP consulting
- Proficiency in Revit
- Practical knowledge of building, electrical, fire codes and standards
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Time management skills
- LEED AP
- Electrical, PE licence
- Experience with sustainable design
- Knowledge and experience with medium voltage and on-site power generation systems
Trust. Nurture. Inspire.
We are agents of change.
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice.
We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep.
Since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world.
For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Our team’s experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. We are focused on making a difference in the world – and being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.
Back to Current Opportunities